Career Options at D & D On-Point Protective Services, LLC:
D & D OPPS, LLC is interested in hiring security minded professionals with immaculate personality and a spotless background. We are looking for personnel who exhibit high moral character during our hiring process.
We offer our officers competitive salaries and job satisfaction. We also provide liability insurance for each of our employees in order to minimize liability risks for our clients.
Please Download Application and with cover letter. Please include resume with prior references, if available.
You can always call for an appointment and bring your application to: 9701 Apollo Drive, Ste. #100, Largo, MD. 20774
D & D On-Point Protective Services, LLC.
c/o Chief Pollock
P.O. Box 6265
Upper Marlboro, MD 20792
Email To: [email protected]
Seeking Qualified Applicants:
- Security Officers
- Armed Officers
- Hospitality/Concierge Officers
- Entry & Exit Confiscation Screening Officers
- Patrol Specialists
- CCTV, Surveillance, Access & Alarm System Officers
All Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a citizen or a legal resident of the United States or have been granted authority to work by the U.S.
- Have a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Current Security Guard License (not required but must obtain once hired)
- Current Handgun Permit (if applying for armed position)
- Have no disqualifying criminal history
- Have no disqualifying history of mental illness, alcohol or controlled substance abuse
- Be of good moral character and moral ethics
- Must be able to pass a state mandated background check
- Must be willing to submit to Random Drug Screening
- Must pass all Training requirements for the position you are applying for