Career Options at D & D On-Point Protective Services, LLC
D & D OPPS, LLC is interested in hiring security minded professionals with immaculate personality and a spotless background. We are looking for personnel who exhibit high moral character during our hiring process.
We offer our officers competitive salaries and job satisfaction. We also provide liability insurance for each of our employees in order to minimize liability risks for our clients.
Schedule an Appointment:
You can always contact us at 240.487.9860 DDOPPS to schedule an appointment.
Our Physical Address
D & D On-Point Protective Services, LLC.
c/o Chief Pollock
9701 Apollo Drive, Ste. #100
Largo, MD. 20774
Email: [email protected]
Seeking Qualified Applicants:
- Security Officers
- Armed Officers
- Hospitality/Concierge Officers
- Entry & Exit Confiscation Screening Officers
- Patrol Specialists
- CCTV, Surveillance, Access & Alarm System Officers
- Security Training Specialized
All Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a citizen or a legal resident of the United States or have been granted authority to work by the U.S.
- Have a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Current Security Guard License (not required but must obtain once hired).
- Current Handgun Permit (if applying for armed position).
- Have no disqualifying criminal history.
- Be of good moral character and moral ethics.
- Must be able to pass a state mandated background check.
- Must be willing to submit to Random Drug Screening.
- Must pass all Training requirements for the position you are applying for.